Part 2 Architectural Assistant
About the job
We are a practice with a wide range of exciting high end medium scale projects. We are currently looking for a good technical Part II Architectural Assistant to work alongside the Project Architect on commercial offices, residential buildings and hotels. You will be responsible for the production of all sketch design, detail design and working technical drawings, reports and specifications.
Key skills you will possess:
- Ideally at least 5 years post qualification experience
- Revit / AutoCAD / MicroStation proficiency
- Solid experience of producing working and detailed construction drawings
- Ability to resolve often complex detailed design issues
- Good knowledge of UK Planning and Building Regulations
- Experience of NBS specifications
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work both in a project team and independently
Please provide salary requirements and availability.
About the company
We are a medium sized Architectural practice established in 1973 which takes pride in developing a close working relationship with Clients. The success at which this is achieved is borne out by the fact that over 80% of our work is derived from repeat commissions.
Design quality is very important to us and is given a high priority from the early stages of a project right through to completion. Design quality is helped by our close liaison with other disciplines in the design team and our recognition of their contribution to the design and implementation process.
We have a combined 60 years of experience and offer the resources of a much larger practice with the benefits and close working relationship of a small boutique studio.