About the job
We are looking to recruit an Architect for our friendly Colchester Office. You will have the opportunity to work on a range of sectors.
What we are looking for;
• Five years post Part III UK experience.
• Proficient in Office 365 applications.
• Good working knowledge of Revit, AutoCad, Microstation, Sketch Up and Creative Suite is preferable but not essential as training can be given.
• A solid background in residential masterplanning, house design and construction.
• Exceptional design skills.
• The ability to progress projects through all RIBA work stages.
• The capability to develop creative construction detailing.
• Possess excellent client facing and communication skills.
• Self-motivated and the drive to succeed.
In return you will receive an attractive salary with excellent benefits for the successful candidate.
About the company
The Practice is an innovative architectural practice with over 70 years of history and experience in designing and delivering a wide range of projects.
We are as practical as we are creative, seeking to deliver workable solutions. We do not have a house design style but create contextual solutions that work with the Clients brief and are appropriate to the location, applying this approach to projects in the commercial, residential, education and retail sectors.